My Best Career Insights
I’ve written extensively about the lessons that I’ve learned in digital marketing and entrepreneurship over my career. Here, I’ve categorized my best findings into buckets to make it more straightforward to find what you’re looking for.
My Best Insights on Building/Running a Business
- The Framework that I Lived By to Successfully Grow My Side Business into My Career
- The 3 Most Important Traits You’re Overlooking in Hiring
- [Podcast Interview] Empowering The World’s Top Freelancers
- [Interview] My Backstory + Key Takeaways from the First 27 Years of Life
- How to Make a Successful Affiliate Website (Step-By-Step)
- [Podcast Interview] How We Built a Sustainable Agency Through Focusing on Systemization
My Best Insights on Content Marketing and SEO
Introduction to Complex Concepts and Beginner’s Guides
- SEO FAQs: The Most Common Questions that I Get About SEO
- What is a Backlink?
- 5+ Simple Link Building Techniques for Scaling Search Rankings
- Google Penalty Recovery: Common Google Penalties And How to Fix Them
- The 7 Biggest Content Marketing Mistakes that Cost Businesses Thousands
Should You Invest in SEO and Content Marketing?
- The 13 Unique Benefits of Content Marketing
- What’s the ROI of SEO?
- How Blogging Results in New Sales for Your Business
- Should I Hire a Digital Marketing Agency (or In-House Marketer)?
- 9 Essential Questions to Ask When Hiring an SEO Company
Strategies and Theories for Advanced Content Marketing and SEO
- The 4 Components of a Successful Content Strategy
- Your Keyword Research Process is Failing You
- Dual Purpose Content: The Content Framework that You’re Missing
- The Ecommerce Content Marketing Strategy that Builds Industry Leaders
- How to Find and Fill a Content Gap for SEO and UX
- 9 Actionable SEO Techniques to Boost Your Search Rankings
- How the Best Ecommerce Businesses Drive More Sales with Content Marketing
- Our 9-Step Website Migration Process for SEOs to Live By
- My 7-Step Guide to Build a Successful Content Strategy
- [Podcast] Busting SEO Myths, Blogging, and Content Marketing Strategies with Pat Ahern